Trading Indices: Best Index for Day Trading!? 👍
Whats the best index for day trading? PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO SO WE CAN DO MORE! Let’s say you’re interested in trading indices. If you’re swing trading I think you have a lot more selection. These are the things to consider if you’re spreadbetting or trading CFDs:
– Spread, very important that the spread is tight. The big ones like the FTSE, DOW and DAX all have very tight spreads.
– Range, tight spreads are important but the range is also crucial. If the range is 100+ you’re probably okay. This is why I generally prefer the DAX than the FTSE.
– Volatility, we want volatility but too much. We
– Hours, it needs to fit your lifestyle – if you’re trading the Hang Seng you may have to to remain awake during the night! The hours are very important.
– After-Hours, a lot of brokers will offer after-hours and this may influence your decision.
How does Day Trading Work? What is Day Trading? 🙌👍
Day Trading vs Swing Trading – Which is Better? ☝
Swing Trading or Day Trading; The Do’s and Don’ts of Trading Part-Time 👍
Which Markets To Trade? Trading Indices! 👍
Day Trading the Dow Jones: Spotting Reversals and Turning Points
6 Day Trading Myths Versus Reality 🙌
Day Trading: Most Important Info for a Short Term Trader? 🔑
Should You Ignore Fundamentals when Day Trading? What Are Intraday Fundamentals? 😇
When to Stop Trading and Call it A Day ✋
Losing Money Day Trading!? TRY THIS! 😰🤔
Day Trading: How To Set Realistic Expectations 🖖
5 Ways to Improve Your Day Trading ⚒️
7 Tips to Improve Your Trading Immediately 🎯
How do you avoid Boredom and Stay Focused when Day Trading? 😇